YMCA OF THE GOLDEN CRESCENT
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
YMCA members experience a sense of belonging, achievement, and friendship that’s hard to find anywhere else. Good habits become enjoyable routines and workout friends become family. The Y brings people closer together through programs for the whole family.
When you join the Y, you’ll gain access to hundreds of programs all at a special member rate. Membership is open to the entire community—regardless of age, income, or fitness level. Whether you’re an adult, student, an active senior, or a family with or without kids, we have a membership type for you!
Join one of our locations and imagine the possibilities.
FIND THE PERFECT MEMBERSHIP FOR YOU!
Y MEMBERSHIP IS AN AMAZING VALUE!
– The Y is more than just a place to exercise – here you can be yourself.
– When you join the Y, you join our cause of nurturing the potential of every
child and improving our community.
– No contracts to sign.
– 24 Hour access.
– Access to our Virtual Y providing live stream group classes, on-demand
fitness and educational blogs.
– Nationwide Membership – access to YMCA’s across the world.
– Lower fees on Y programs – Sports, Camps, Childcare, Pool Activities.
– FREE Smart Start Orientation.
– In-person group exercises such as Zumba, Yoga, Kettlebells and BodyPump.
– Child Care while you work out.
BE OUR GUEST
MEMBERSHIP POLICIES AND CODE OF CONDUCT
The YMCA of the Golden Crescent is committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all members and guests. To promote safety and comfort for all when in our facility, participating in our programs or on our grounds, we ask individuals to act in a manner that upholds our guiding principles of Honesty, Responsibility, Caring and Respect at all times.
Y staff members are eager to be of assistance. Members and guests should not hesitate to notify a staff member if assistance is needed.
Contact our Membership Director, Valerie Ramirez, for more information or call us at