BARBARA BAUER BRIGGS FAMILY YMCA
GET CONNECTED WITH ALL OUR CHILDCARE SERVICES
EARLY LEARNING CENTER PRESCHOOL
STRONG BEGINNINGS, BRIGHT FUTURES
The YMCA Early Learning Center Preschool provides infant, toddler and preschool child care with developmentally appropriate learning activities. The purpose of the Early Childhood Program is to provide affordable childcare in an environment that helps to facilitate a child’s cognitive, social, physical and emotional growth.
At the Y, we believe the values and skills learned early on are vital building blocks for quality of life and future success. That makes for confident kids today, and contributing and engaged adults tomorrow.
Licensed by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services our preschool serves working families at all income levels. The Y is a CCS vendor. YMCA members and non-members are welcome to register.
Your child will learn, grow and thrive in a curriculum based, active play environment.
- School readiness
- Social interaction with peer and adults
- Self-expression and communication
- Positive self-esteem and self-image
- Large and small muscle development
- Intellectual growth
The ELC is now enrolling children ages 2 to 5 years old.
- 2019 Best of the Best 1st Runner-Up for childcare centers in the Golden Crescent.
- Lunch provided daily by Citizens Medical Center. Cost is included in weekly fee.
- Camera systems installed, so you can view your child while in our care.
- Experienced full times teachers who have been with us for years.
- Curriculum based learning, so your child is engaged in an educational environment.
Registration (one-time, non-refundable): $45
Members $115/Community Participants $125 weekly
- Victoria College Staff and Students – $110 weekly
- Citizens Medical Center Employees – $90 weekly
- $5 off weekly fee for each additional child enrolled
Applicants will need:
- Current immunization form
- Most recent wellness exam or medical release form